Intelli-Cables Jumper Cables
Part No: 551
- The 551 Intelli-Clamps are for use with Allstart Micro Boost (540) and Boost (550)
- Powerful, high capacity Nano Lithium battery
- Fast Charging with low Self-Discharge cycle
- Up to 1500 Charging cycles
- 12V vehicle jump-start, back up charger for all brands of cellphones, notebooks, tablets, and other portable electronics
- Includes Smart-Clamps for jump starting with built-in safety and diagnostic features
- Four different types of charging modes: 5V 2A, 5V 1A, 19V 3.5A, 12V 10A
- Dimensions: 9.13″ L x 1.13″ H x 3.5″ W
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- Intelli-Cables from Allstart are the safest and most durable clamps on the market for your lithium jump starters. Built in safety features such as No spark safety, cross polarity protection, short circuit protection, automatic shutdown, Real time amperage reading, LED feedback, and automatic cool down.
- WEIGHT: 1.15 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 6 × 2.5 × 10 in
AllStart products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Horizon Tool Inc. offers a 1-year warranty for the repair, replacement or equivalent for batteries, jump starters and power banks found to be defective in workmanship or materials. Accessories including chargers and cables have a 6-month warranty for the repair, replacement or equivalent if the product is found to be defective in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not apply to any product that has been misused, abused or altered in any way. We reserve the right to conduct inspection of the product and any repair or replacement of the tool based upon this warranty will be approved by an authorized Horizon Tool Inc. representative. A copy of the proof of purchase for AllStart.com is required as well. The warranty applies to tools only supplied through AllStart.com. In no event shall Horizon Tool Inc. be liable for consequential, incidental, or specific damages resulting from or in any manner related to the product, it’s design, use or inability to use the same. If you have questions about your product or would like to schedule a warranty return, please contact Customer Service to get started. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)537-1077 Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm EST.